24.5.12

Mimi my little ball of fur

I've always wanted a cat. There were no doubts about what I wanted even when I was little, seeing my first word I ever spoke was "cat" (it was in Finnish so it was of course "kissa"). I went on and on about having a little ball of fur but unfortunately, my father and my brother are allergic.. :-( (Also my mother was afraid that she'd be the one left to take care of the little one if I'd choose to get bored after a week. A very good point at the time, if I think about it)

Well the moment I moved out from my mother's house, I immediately started to plan my big dream of having a cat. One nice day my sweet Kaija came to me with good news! She knew a family where two little cats were born, a boy and a girl and I could choose if I'd want one. I was doubting at first, it is a responsibility. But I went for it and then end of may 2007 Kaija came over with this... 

 I wondered for a while what I could call her but I decided to call her Mimi :-) I chose the girl cat after some advice from people who have experience (boys tend to pee everywhere to mark their territory and seeing my cat would be an inside cat I didn't want to risk it).

When she was small I couldn't have imagined what kind of devil she would grow up to be. (well people are saying that I made her like that, but how can that be :-D). 

Mimi is now big 5 years old. Yay. She loves to sleep on things, to crawl inside things, under things, fetch a ball (and bring it back!), purr, bark (she grew up with a dog...hm), destroy my carpet, be angry at birds, hunt spiders and other eww things, cuddle me (and only me!), meooww but most of all she loves the sun ! 

Mimi is a heat seeker, you can always find her near a heater or in the sun




What you learn young...

.. you master when you're old!




4 comments:

  1. Voi Mimi <3!! hän on kyllä niin suloinen yksilö. Nätti kuin mikä! Aivan ihania noi hölmistyneet pentukuvat :D!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jos Mimi jonkun taidon taitaa, ni se on poseeraminen :-) Mimi oli vähän hölmön näköinen kyl pentuna kieltämättä :D Voi siitä on jo sit niin kauan aikaa.. Niin se aikaa menee nopsaan.

      Delete
    2. this relly cute little thing who even gave some love to me the other day.

      Delete
    3. Yeah she is SO social these days :-) But of course she loves her godmother more than anyone else! (except me).

      Good job of getting your foto to show :-)

      Delete

Hit me with a comment in English, suomeksi or in het nederlands! :-)