11.5.12

The beginning of something new

I have been playing with the thought of starting my own blog for a while but never really got around to it yet, but now I am giving it a shot !

 I am a Finnish girl living in Belgium and I thought this is a nice way for my family to see what's going on down here. I don't want to have one certain theme for this blog so I am going to just go on about my life and perhaps sometimes I'll share recipes or what ever comes to my mind !

I decided to write in English instead of Finnish so that my friends in Belgium can also follow my blog (or am I just hoping someone will read this :-) Don't forget to let me know you are out there, if you are out there :-)

As for the name of my blog... I am that kind of girl who is so seldom satisfied with just one glass of bubbly, with one piece of cake, one cat (more about this later :-D), BUT I am happy with one lovely Angelo :-)

Bring on the bubbly!

Cheers and hope you enjoy my posts :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hanna onnea uudelle ihanalle blogille <3!! Ihana päästä seurailemaan nyt sun elämää lähemmin :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos kiitos !! :) sun blogistahan se munkin innostus lähti, että kiitos sulle :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireplace on yhdyssana :D Voi tietty olla, et oli muitaki virhei, mut en mä oo mikää nero sentää :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No nyt sul meni tän blogin idea vähän ohi, ei sentään ole etsi virheet ;-D haha

      Delete

Hit me with a comment in English, suomeksi or in het nederlands! :-)